Monday, May 16, 2011

And so our story begins...

I thought maybe I should put up a blog, since it seems to be "the thing" to do these days, but I wasn't sure what kind of blog. I mean, I guess I could just have a blog where I put random stuff that's happening to me (and I'm sure that'll still get into the blog) but I mean, I already have that; it's called facebook. But then it dawned on me that along with my brand new hobby I'm trying out, I could create a brand new blog to document my progression (hopefully). So here it is, my brand new BLACKSMITHING BLOG! w00t.

I have some clips and pics of my first forge, which I built out of one of those portable firepits you can buy at the store, so hopefully I'll get those off my phone, edited, and online soon... hopefully. I also have a hobby of sleeping in, and of video games, and of not working on projects as much as I should, but hopefully all these conflicting hobbies won't interfere too much. Hey, maybe a blog will even help motivate me more.

No comments: